Monday, November 26, 2012

White {yes, WHITE} cloth napkins!


What do you do when:

you are too sick to be out and about but not too sick to be in bed all day;

you are depressed because you realize you are going to need to lose a good chunk of weight before you can train for that marathon you wanted to run;

you are disgusted that your house hasn't been thoroughly cleaned in forever;

and 

you are avoiding a huge project that needs to be finished?

I don't about you, but,  I make white {yes! WHITE} cloth napkins for my family.



 Could this be the sign of a deranged mind? 

White everyday napkins for the messiest family in the world?


It just so happens that I had the fabric on hand and I really wanted to embroider each one with an initial in our favorite colors. 


I followed two tutorials to make these:  here and here.


So, there you have it.  White embroidered napkins.  Tell me I'm not crazy.

1 comment:

  1. You're not crazy :)
    It's just fun to do something a bit different and pretty simple sometimes isn't it?
    I think it's very nice that you took the time to do this for your family!

    ReplyDelete